Friday, May 31, 2013

Welcome Miss Heidi and Miss Annelise

Last Valentines Day my sister gave birth to two amazing girls, Heidi and Annelise.  These little sweethearts have two of the greatest parents in the world and my sister, a first time mom, went all out on their nursery.
They already had the wood beams so a nature themed nursery was fitting

I wanted to make something for the room, but given the gorgeous mural and the limited real estate, my piece needed to be compact.  Here's what I came up with:


Instead of spelling out their entire names I thought I'd keep it short and emphasize their first initials.  Unfortunately, I had to choose between a wreath that spelled out AH or HA (this didn't occur to me until I was too involved in the project - oops!).  I decided to embrace HA...hopefully they will laugh at it someday!  Aside from this, I love the way it turned out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment