Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Here we go!

Hi All,

I'm new to the blogosphere, and I'm here to share my passions with you....cello, crafting, and of course my number one love: my family!  I am a cellist and music professor by day (and night) and a mom to a sweetie pie named Olivia.  Like every other cool craftin' chick, I'm addicted to craft blogs and Pinterest.  Would you expect anything else?  I have a crazy busy schedule and have to sneak this addiction in...usually in the middle of the night.  My husband will be the first one to agree...too many times he will roll over at 2 a.m. and I'll be under the covers with my iPad, checking out that DIY that inevitably, I HAVE to do TOMORROW.

I am completely in love with all facets of my life, but am still holding out for that clone so that I can be all the more committed to each addiction.  My job is probably just about the best job in the world for me personally.  Of course there are challenges, but I LOVE teaching, and I love music.  I started taking music lessons (piano) when I was five and started cello in public school at eight.  I went to school for about a billion years, because any musician will tell you, that's just what you have to do.  Eventually I found a job and could stop going to school...bonus!  I moved myself to Oklahoma to take the job, found myself a fabulous Okie (born and raised!), and now we have a beautiful daughter.

So, that's me.  Now let's get to the good stuff.  I crammed in tons of crafting over spring break and I can't wait to share.  One more thing I should add...I am a total newbie crafter.  Serious newbie, but I'm bound and determined to learn (in the middle of the night, of course!).  Here we go!


No comments:

Post a Comment